Michael Belasco has over nine years of commercial real estate and construction experience. He has just recently concluded a three-year stint in San Francisco managing large-scale real estate projects for Hines, one of the largest and most respected development firms in the world.
Since leaving Hines in the summer of 2019, Michael has been underway with formalizing a new venture, Firm Ridge Real Estate Partners.
Michael is also the co-founder and co-contributor of www.AdventuresInCRE.com, a commercial real estate educational website with more than 200 CRE posts, 60 CRE financial models, and 100 tutorials available to everyone.
Throughout Michael’s career, he has managed, underwritten, consulted, and worked on more than $7 BN worth of commercial real estate opportunities across the United States.
To learn more about Michael, feel free to check out the links below:
Latest Write Ups From Michael
- Hotel Development Model – December 20, 2019
- Roll Up Your Monthly Cash Flow Line Items Into Annual Periods Using Only One Formula For The Whole Sheet – October, 2019
- Hotel Acquisition Model – The Basic Model – September 23, 2019
- 30/360, Actual/365, and Actual/360 – How Lenders Calculate Interest On CRE Loans – Some Important Insights – Updated August 7, 2019
- A.CRE Hotel Valuation Model In Excel – Updated July 23, 2019
- Condominium Development Model – Updated
- The Limitations of IRR when Evaluating Real Estate Investments – July 2, 2019
- Through The Entitlement Process: Identifying Risks and Strategies for Mitigation – June 4, 2019
A.CRE Audio Series